- Evidence Informed Applications of IASTM
- Comprehensive Management of the Upper Quarter
- Comprehensive Management of the Lower Quarter
- Comprehensive Management of the Lumbopelvic Region
- Comprehensive Management of the Cervicothoracic Region
- Dry Needling 1: Lumbar Region and Lower Quarter
- Dry Needling 2: Cervicothoracic Region and Upper Quarter
Return to Our Team page.
JOSH SUBIALKA, PT, DPT
Board Certified Orthopaedic Clinical Specialist
Fellow American Academy of Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapists
Dr. Josh Subialka is a physical therapist with Max Motion Physical Therapy in Pinehurst, NC, mentor within the URI orthopaedic residency and OMPT fellowship programs, and lead instructor for URI continuing education courses nationwide. Dr. Subialka also assists with musculoskeletal, interventions, foundational clinical skills, and manual therapy courses at High Point University in High Point, NC. He graduated from the College of St. Scholastica with his DPT, completed the URI orthopaedic residency program in 2016 and attained his OCS, then completed the URI OMPT fellowship program in 2018 and became a fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapists. Dr. Subialka is currently a Doctor of Science in Physical Therapy candidate with Bellin College where he is researching patient expectations for physical therapy and manual therapy trials for low back pain. He has been involved in instructing online and live courses with URI programs since 2017, and developed the URI instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization course. Dr. Subialka is also involved in both state and national conferences and presentations.