We at URI recognize and respect intellectual property rights and are committed to fulfilling our moral and legal obligations with respect to our use of copyright-protected works.
- No employee of URI may reproduce any copyrighted work in print, video or digital form in violation of the law.
- URI utilizes only company purchased graphics/videos or open access materials for all work whether print, video, or digital
- URI uses acceptable documentation to appropriately credit all sources of materials whether print, video, or digital.
- URI has a policy in place for employees to obtain permission to reproduce copyrighted works as the need arises.
- URI designates the Director of Continuing Education as the copyright officer to administer our company’s copyright policy including review of all materials to ensure compliance with copyright policy.
- URI expects its employees to be responsible consumers of copyright materials. Employees who illegally duplicate copyrighted works may be subject to disciplinary action.