- Comprehensive Management of the Upper Quarter
- Comprehensive Management of the Lower Quarter
- Comprehensive Management of the Lumbopelvic Region
- Comprehensive Management of the Cervicothoracic Region
- Dry Needling 1: Lumbar Region and Lower Quarter
- Dry Needling 2: Cervicothoracic Region and Upper Quarter
- Dry Needling 3: Advanced Dry Needling
Return to Our Team page.
GRACE MOLLOHAN, PT, DPT
Board Certified Orthopaedic Clinical Specialist
Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapists
Dr. Grace Mollohan is the Director of Orthopaedic Residency as well as a course instructor for Upstream Rehab Institute. She has been a practicing physical therapist in Atlanta, GA since 2011 when she obtained her Doctor of Physical Therapy degree from Emory University. Dr. Mollohan completed Orthopaedic Residency with Evidence in Motion in 2013 and completed OMPT Fellowship training with BenchMark Rehab Institute in 2018. She has achieved board certification in orthopaedics (OCS), and is recognized as a fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapists. Dr. Mollohan is a clinical instructor and serves as a mentor to new graduate physical therapists, orthopedic residents and fellows-in-training. She is also adjunct faculty in the Doctor of Physical Therapy program at Emory University. Dr. Mollohan remains active in ongoing research and continues to present at both state and national level conferences.