- Comprehensive Management of the Upper Quarter
- Comprehensive Management of the Lower Quarter
- Comprehensive Management of the Lumbopelvic Region
- Comprehensive Management of the Cervicothoracic Region
- Thrust Manipulation 1: Lower Extremity and Basic/Intermediate Spine
- Thrust Manipulation 2: Upper Extremity and Advanced Spine
Return to Our Team page.
GLENN THOMPSON, PT, DPT
Board Certified Orthopaedic Clinical Specialist
Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapists
Dr. Glenn Thompson is an Upstream Rehab Institute instructor and mentor and a physical therapist practicing in Crossville, TN. He is an instructor for: MT2 and MT3 in the URI Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapy Fellowship, musculoskeletal and dry needling courses in the URI Orthopaedic Residency and multiple continuing education programs. Dr. Thompson obtained his entry level physical therapy degree from East Tennessee State University and his Doctor of Physical Therapy from Evidence in Motion in 2014. He completed a fellowship in Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapy with Evidence In Motion in 2017 and is recognized as a fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapists. Dr. Thompson has also achieved board certification in orthopaedics (OCS). He is a clinical instructor and serves as a mentor orthopedic residents and fellows-in-training.