URI PUBLISHED RESEARCH
- Lane, E., Clewley, D., & Koppenhaver, S. Complaints of upper extremity numbness and tingling relieved with dry needling of the teres minor and infraspinatus: a case report. J Orthop Sports Phys Ther. 2017;47(4), 287-292.
- Clewley D, Flynn TW, Koppenhaver S. Trigger point dry needling as an adjunct treatment for a patient with adhesive capsulitis of the shoulder. J Orthop Sports Phys Ther. 2014;44(2):92-101.
- Kovaleski SE, Heitman RJ, Gurchiek LR, Trundle TL. Reliability and effects of arm dominance on upper extremity isokinetic force, work and power using the closed chain rider system. J Athletic Train. 1999;34(4):358-361.
- Kovaleski JE, Heitman RJ, Erdmann JW, Trundle TL. Reliability and effects of leg dominance on lower extremityisokinetic force, work and power using the closed chain rider system. J Sports Rehabilitation. 1997;(6):319-326.
- Kovaleski JE, Heitman RJ, Trundle TL, Gilley WF. Isotonic preload versus isokinetic knee extension resistancetraining. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 1995;27(6):895-899.
- Jones NA, Bentley BC, Whl L. Nonsurgical Management of Heterotopic Ossification in a Runner. Journal of Orthopaedic & Sports Physical Therapy, 2019 Volume:49 Issue:9 Pages:676–676 DOI: 10.2519/jospt.2019.8491
- Lever A, Seidenburg M. (2018). Differential Diagnosis for Thoracic Pain. PPTA Conference, Seven Springs PA. View PDF
- Seidenburg M. (2012). Differential Diagnosis of Medial Groin Pain. CSM, Chicago IL.
URI ONGOING CONTRIBUTION TO RESEARCH
- Lane E, Fritz J, Louw A, Puentedura E, Maddox D. The effectiveness of training physical therapists in pain neuroscience education on patient reported outcomes for patients with chronic spinal pain. Grant funded by APTA Ortho Section
- Maddox D, Clewley D, Lane E. Systematic review on the hypoalgesic effects of neurodynamic mobilization
- Maddox D, Solis F, Cantu R. Investigation into the local and widespread hypoalgesic effects of neurodynamic mobilization in healthy controls vs. individuals with pain
- Nunez A, Maddox D. Finding equilibrium: the reconciliation and practical integration of modern pain concepts with classic manual therapy paradigms
- Cantu R, Maddox D, Dolis F. Functional exercise vs. functional exercise plus manual therapy in elderly patients with diminished function and low back pain
- Mollohan V, Junkin J, Maddox D. Risk of adverse events with dry needling by physical therapists
- Clewley D, Maddox D, McConnell R, Spinks S. Systematic review regarding the quality of reporting in the dry needling literature utilizing the TIDieR checklist
- Lane E, Maddox D, Shepherd M. Narrative review paper about the endocrine and immune system correlations with chronic pain
- Systematic review of the hypoalgesic effects of neurodynamic mobilization
URI TEXTBOOK CONTRIBUTIONS:
- Trundle, TL. “Orthopedic Management of the Shoulder” in Manske RC, editor. Fundamental OrthopedicManagement for the Physical Therapist Assistant: 4th Edition; St. Louis 2016.
- Trundle TL. “Orthopedic Management of the Shoulder” in Shankman GA and Manske RC, editors. FundamentalOrthopedic Management for the Physical Therapist Assistant: 3rd Edition; St. Louis 2011.