- Evidence Informed Applications of IASTM
- Comprehensive Management of the Upper Quarter
- Comprehensive Management of the Lower Quarter
- Comprehensive Management of the Lumbopelvic Region
- Comprehensive Management of the Cervicothoracic Region
- Dry Needling 1: Lumbar Region and Lower Quarter
- Dry Needling 2: Cervicothoracic Region and Upper Quarter
Return to Our Team page.
TYLER MILLER PT, DPT
Board Certified Orthopaedic Clinical Specialist
Certified Orthopedic Manual Therapist
Fellow, American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapists
Dr. Tyler Miller serves on faculty with Upstream Rehab Institute. He is a mentor within the URI orthopaedic residency and OMPT fellowship programs, and a course developer and lead instructor for URI continuing education courses nationwide. Dr. Miller received his Doctor of Physical Therapy in 2014 from Belmont University, was awarded the Certification of Orthopedic Manual Therapy (COMT) in 2016, and in 2018 he became a board certified orthopaedic clinical specialist (OCS) and received fellow status through the American Academy of Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapists. Dr. Miller has presented research at state and local conferences. Currently, he is a senior therapist who serves as a clinical director in the Atlanta, GA area.