Apply for URI Orthopaedic Physical Therapy Residency
To apply, complete the application process through the APTA website at www.abptrfe.org/rfptcas
- Tuition: Shared among particiapant and Upstream Rehabilitation
- Participants are eligible for full benefit package as a URI partner employee
- Applications for each cohort open Fall the preceding year and are due in November of each year.
- Resident selection will occur no later than December 1st of each year.
- Be a graduate of a CAPTE accredited physical therapy program
- Possess license (this may be temporary where applicable) by state board in which clinical practice for residency will occur
- Meet the employment standards set forth by Upstream Rehab Partners. Must be an employee of an URI partner clinic upon the time of matriculation.